Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Disclaimers

Cyberpunk:2020 is a Registered Trademark of R.Talsorian Corporation. Original Cyberpunk 2020 material Copyright 1994 through 1999 by R.Talsorian Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Used without permission. Any use of R.Talsorian Corporation's copyrighted material or trademarks on this page should not be viewed as a challenge to those copyrights or trademarks. If requested by RTG, all or some of the material will be removed from this site as soon as I receive that request. This is not a challenge to any trademark or copyright, just trying to give the games I love some free publicity.
Proteus is a Registered Trademark of Wizards of the Coast. Licensed by R. Talsorian Corporation. All Rights Reserved. All material concerning Proteus is used without permission and should not be viewed as a challenge to that trademark or any copyright. If requested by WotC or RTG, all or some of the material will be removed from this site as soon as I receive that request. Again this is not a challenge to any trademark or copyright, just trying to give the games I love some free publicity.
Night's Edge is a Registered Trademark of Ianus Games. All Rights Reserved. All material concerning Night's Edge is used without permission and should not be viewed as a challenge to that trademark or any copyrights. If requested by Ianus Games, all or some of the material will be removed from this site as soon as I receive that request. Again this is not a challenge to any trademark or copyright, just trying to give the games I love some free publicity.
Most images have been made by me (with the help of my brother). Any photos (or images that look like photos) will be taken down if the proper person (the one whose photo it is) contacts me. I don't have their permission and would love to have it if they want to give it out.
All sysop pictures are copyrighted by Wizard of the Coast; this is not a challenge to their copyright and/or trademark. All Rights Reserved. I am using them without permission, and would love to have it. If requested by WotC, all or some of the pictures will be removed from this site as soon as I receive that request. All Proteus pictures have been credited with the illustrator's name, and are not my work, but theirs. Again this is not a challenge to any trademark or copyright, just trying to give the games I love some free publicity.
Any items that aren't copyrighted by the aforementioned companies are mine. I will admit that some of these ideas might be similar to others. I will bow to their claims as long as there is no harassment involved. I'm sorry that my telepathic abilities have not yet been mastered and I do not wish to be blame for stealing an other's ideas.
Most photos are hosted on Flickr.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment